Who is Aquaterra Spas?
- Aquaterra Spas are manufactured by the global hot tub leader who has built more than 1.5 million hot tubs over 30+ years. When you buy an Aquaterra Spas hot tub, you get quality and expertise backed by a peace of mind that comes from years of experience and the added value of purchasing through Costco at the best possible price.
When and how will my accessories arrive?
- AquaterraSpas.com accessories and parts are all shipped via UPS Ground within the 48 continental US. Orders will be processed and shipped within 1 week of purchase. Once your order has shipped you will receive an email from UPS with tracking information.
What does Plug-N-Play mean?
Plug-N-Play (110v) can plug into a standard 110v outlet with no extra wiring required. 230v spas require an electrician for installation.
There are a few differences to consider. 230v heat faster on initial fill, and you can run the jets and heater on high at the same time during your soak. Plug-N-Play spas offer the same jet strength as a single dual-speed pump 230v spa; however, you can only run the jets or heat on high at the same time during your soak.
Note: All 110v Plug-N-Play spas can be upgraded to 230v post-purchase.
What is the benefit of converting the spa to 230v? What is required?
- Although most spa owners find 110v adequate for heating, 230v spas are slightly more efficient, and heat faster. A licensed electrician can perform the conversion from 110v to 230v. NOTE: An optional GFCI sub-panel is required for conversion.
What comes with the spa?
- All models come with a thermal locking cover, initial filter, and a 5-year limited warranty. For additional accessories, including matching steps, shop here.
What does an Ozonator do?
- The Ozone system mixes concentrated ozone bubbles into the water to neutralize contaminants such as lotions, detergents, and organic waste. NOTE: Ozonators are standard on select models, and optional on others. Click here to learn how to install an Ozone system.
How much will it cost to operate the spa?
- Actual operating cost will vary depending on the model chosen, usage, and electrical cost where you live. However, on average, Aquaterra spas cost between $20-$50 per month to operate.
Can the spa be delivered to the backyard or deck?
- No. The spa is only delivered to the curbside in front of the driveway. Generally, two people with a furniture dolly can move the spa to the desired location. Check the local service directory to find a moving service or contractor to assist moving the spa if needed. To learn more about the Curbside Delivery Agreement, click here.
What type of foundation is required for the spa?
- The spa requires support of at least 80 lbs. per square foot, whether it be a deck or on the ground. If installed on the ground, the foundation can be a concrete slab 4 inches thick, or even pavers. However, if using pavers, ground must be compressed first before laying down pavers.
What cover lifter is best for my hot tub’s shape?
If your hot tub is square, use Cover Lifter - Low Mount (PN: 303210).
If your hot tub is round or triangular, use the Cover RX cover lifter (PN: 303360).
Do Accessories from Aquaterra Spas come with a warranty?
Every accessory you purchase from AquaterraSpas.com comes with a limited warranty. Please reference the documents included with each product purchased.
For additional questions, please call 1-888-961-7727 x2, 8:00AM-5:00PM PST, Monday-Friday or email AHSService@watkinsmfg.com.
What is the return policy for items purchased at AquaterraSpas.com?
If you purchased a part or accessory from AquaterraSpas.com and wish to return it, email email@example.com or fill out the return form here. All returns are subject to re-stocking fees.
- For spa returns, please contact Costco directly.
Who do I contact for further assistance?
- Please call our Customer Service department at 1-888-961-7727 x2, 8:00AM-5:00PM PST, Monday-Friday, or email us at AHSService@watkinsmfg.com.